CPO Summit is a unique platform guiding you through the procurement transformation hype by separating the hype from the reality with engaging and interactive sessions built especially for current and future procurement leaders seeking to develop their leadership capability, define a career path, be aware of disruptive technologies and expand their networks in taking their procurement career to the next level. This summit has carefully curated hands-on bootcamps in order to dive deep into the content that matters the most to you as a procurement leader.
Who Should Attend
• Ensuring your organisation keeps your procurement function within ethical bounds
• Adoption of sustainable procurement practices in your processes
• Leveraging on emerging technologies to solve the challenges that arises from COVID-19
• Managing your procurement cost in crisis mode
• Strengthening your supply chain management post pandemic
Workshop Day 1: Managing Procurement Cost during Challenging Time
Procurement is always an important operational and strategic function of all businesses and cost control is a key goal of effective and efficient purchasing. This talk delivers information on key challenges and how to proceed with such challenges.
• Strategic sourcing for leveraging against cost
• Cost saving and reduction using ERRANT methodology
• Understanding Total Cost of Ownership in asset and material purchases
Workshop Day 2: Reason Supply Chain system failed during challenging time
Supply chain management system encompasses few key processes which including purchasing and interrelated function. However, when during smooth sailing period of the business, few areas of supply chain have been ignored resulting in failing during challenges.
This talk highlights what were the missing components of strategic strategies
• Identifying strategic and tactical strategies in managing supply chain
• Where is the key missing link
• Agile and resource based supply chain strategies