14th July 2020
Employee Wellbeing in the Age of COVID-19
Leadership Strategies for Winning with Wellness
Given the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, senior executives are now rightly worried about what the crisis and subsequent downturn would mean for their organisation. However, it is not all doom and gloom as this crisis can serve as a launching pad for organizations to focus on their greatest asset; their employees.
It is highly critical that the challenges and opportunities relating to the mental, financial and physical health related wellbeing of your employees are now firmly at the top of the business agenda, alongside increasing awareness and understanding of the myriad of issues involved.
15th July 2020
Employee Engagement Strategy Post-COVID-19
HR Leadership Strategies in Rebuilding Organization
Organizations are increasingly aware that the recent pandemic outbreak is a human crisis that creates the need for HR to be at the forefront to ensure your business’ success in such challenging times.
HR leaders need to adapt quickly to their organization’s needs by redefining their employee engagement approach to ensure continued productivity. We all need to hit the reset button to relearn what we think we already know about fostering a highly engaged team.
• Ensuring strong leadership to lead employee wellbeing in the aftermath of Covid-19
• Breaking the stigma of mental and financial wellbeing in these uncertain times
• Adopting technologies that would aid in developing your wellness programmes
• Creating a People-First Culture
• Exploring challenges and opportunities faced by CHROs post-pandemic
• Playing a pivotal role in providing job security and supercharging employees’ careers