FOREIGN EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATION RULES
Ensuring compliance with BNM’s foreign exchange administration rules
16-17 April 2019 (Completed)
Sheraton Imperial – Kuala Lumpur
This intermediate programme covers the prudential measures of Central Bank of Malaysia to support the overall macroeconomic objective in maintaining monetary and financial stability in Malaysia. The continuity to maintain liberal Foreign Exchange Administration Rules are covered under the Notices to support and enhance the competitiveness of the economy for trade, business and investment activities.
- Understand and appreciate foreign exchange administration policy and its rationale.
- Relate the main responsibilities of banks in ensuring compliance with foreign exchange administration rules.
- Identify the legal provisions applicable to the Malaysian foreign exchange control.
- Translate the seven Notices of Foreign Exchange Administration Rules including all measures for bank’s operations.
- Formulate and illustrate the general and specific directions from BNM to financial institutions.
- Heads of Compliance
- Compliance Managers
- AML Compliance
- AML Personel
- Treasury Department Staff
- Customer Due Diligence
- KYC Onboarding Specialists
- AMLA Executives
PARTICIPANTS' FEEDBACK - PROGRAM DESIGN
- Clarity of programme objectives and aims
- Accuracy of information and currency of content
- Comprehensiveness of learning materials and aids
- Quality of learning activities and exercises
- Variety of interactive learning methods
- Level and depth of programme content
Overall Training Satisfaction Index (TSI)
“The trainer has vast experience in the area of training. In-depth presentation of the topic.”
“This programme is very useful to facing complicated FEA”
“Trainer is recommended, very well versed and easy to understand”
What did you like most about this program?
“Real life and practical examples”
“The case studies and role play”
“In depth understanding of FEA”
This event is available as in-house training: